A Mustache for Everyone!
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSED
YOU CAN STILL REGISTER AT THE EVENT BEGINNING AT 7:30AM
OR AT T-SHIRT/BIB PICKUP ON FRIDAY JUNE 1 FROM 4-6:30PM
CORK HOUSE 1400 N. MEADOWWOOD LANE LIBERTY LAKE
WE CANNOT GUARANTEE A T-SHIRT FOR REGISTRATIONS AFTER MAY 26.
The 2nd annual Stache Dash 5K is Saturday, June 2, 2018 in Liberty Lake, WA. Bring the family for a fun morning running or walking to support Elevations: A Children’s Resource Foundation, a Spokane non-profit providing funding for children with special needs who receive therapy services.
- Start/Finish in Pavillion Park, Liberty Lake, WA. Course features paved trails and views of the lake.
- Registration of $25 includes an awesome race t-shirt.
- Race starts at 9:00.
- Chip timing.
- Race is a 5K (3.1miles). Runners, walkers, and wheelchair racers welcome. Strollers ok. No dogs on the course, please.
- Online registration available through May 26. Registration also available at packet pick up and on race day.
- Packet pick up Friday, June 1 from 4pm-7pm at The Cork House 1400 N. Meadowwood Ln Liberty Lake, WA 99019
- All proceeds go to Elevations!
- Mustaches provided.
Please read the following statement before submitting your entry:
In consideration of the acceptance of my entry, I do hereby acknowledge that I assume all risks resulting there from, and I do hereby, for myself, my heirs, my executors and/or administrators, waive, release, and forever discharge Elevations: A Children’s Resource Therapy Foundation and all sponsors, organizers, their officers, agents, assigns and volunteers from any and all cost and liability arising from illness, injuries, or damages I may suffer as a result of my participation in the Stache Dash. I further consent to have my photograph taken during this event and used in print, broadcast and electronic media for the purpose of promoting the mission of the Elevations: A Children’s Therapy Resource Foundation.